HELIOS ECO MAX
The Gallery Helios Eco Max with an impressive 86% efficiency and A+ energy rating make this an eco-friendly and efficient way of heating your home on a budget, it ensures that you will get the most heat out of the fuel you burn. This stove is suitable for use with kiln-dried logs and smokeless fuels making it a versatile option should you wish to add coal to the fire for a longer and consistent burn or logs for a traditional wood burning appeal. The Helios Eco Max is made with a high-quality steel body that heats up quickly and a durable cast iron door that will retain the heat for longer.
Equipped with a widescreen viewing window, this stove will complement both modern and traditional interiors. It has a powerful airwash system that helps to keep the inside of the glass window crystal clear . Backed by a lifetime guarantee on the body of the stove, you can rest easy knowing that you are covered and your stove is designed to stand the test of time.
- Steel construction with cast iron door
- Ecodesign & DEFRA approved
- Widescreen design with powerful airwash system
- Heat Output: 5kW – no need for additional ventilation
- Efficiency: 86%
- A+ rating for energy efficiency
Shown with stone geocast beam, grey ceramic brick chamber & slabbed Diamond Quarry hearth.
Available in Black finish.
HEAT OUTPUT: Up to 5Kw
EFFICIENCY: Up to 86%
FUEL TYPE: Multifuel*
- Click Here to view the Instruction Manual
- Click Here to view the UK Helios Eco Max EEI Label
- Click here to view the CE Helios Eco Max EEI Label
- Click Here to view the Data Fiche
*Only wood and smokeless fuels may be used in smoke controlled areas
CHAMBERS, BEAMS & HEARTHS
Choose a chamber, hearth and beam combination to go with your new stove…
WANT SOMETHING MORE TRADITIONAL?
Pair your stove with a high quality traditional mantel…
REQUEST A BROCHURE & FIND YOUR NEAREST RETAILER